These are sample topics only from a selection of Catherine’s most frequently requested presentations-but you can chose one topic or a mixture of messages-and the presentation is always customised to your conference needs & theme.
- Boost your bottom line without increasing cost
- Use service to differentiate you from your competition
- Gain market share by exceeding customer expectations
- Increase brand loyalty, turn complaints to opportunities
- Make minor improvements for major impacts on internal & external stakeholder experience
- Many customers-one team. Empower staff to be accountable
- Add value-not cost-to your bottom line
- Eliminate Waste and stimulate value
- Create customers for life-and a life for yourself.
- Shift happens!-Be more resilient to thrive through change
- Change is inevitable. Learning from change is optional
- The 7 most expensive words in business – ’We have always done it that way’
- Turn common sense into common practice in your organisational culture
- Fight complacency-success today doesn’t equal success tomorrow
- Victim or victor from change-your choice.
- Make a living-make a difference
An inspirational personal story, which can be applied to our working lives. From early days in an orphanage in Canada-to an education in the USA-to an international career with IBM in Japan, the Australian Executive Woman of the Year outlines:
- We can’t always control events but can always control our attitude
- Focus on what you can do rather than waste energy on what you can’t
- Focus on the positive to produce professional & personal success
- Detour to Dreams-Hope is not a 4 letter word
- Incorporating analogies from volunteering with street kids, cycling over the Andes, climbing Mt Kilimanjaro & trekking to Timbuktu, participants are reminded not to make mountains out of molehills.
Participants will leave all sessions feeling better about themselves and their organization.
Catherine’s delightfully humorous approach to presenting serious content has earned her repeat business amongst clients such as American Express, AT&T, Australian Tourism, Bankwest, Coca-Cola, Domino’s PIzza, Ernst & Young, 3M, Mercedes, Neways, Qantas, Red Cross, Remax, Royal Australian Airforce, School Principals, World Triathlon Championships.
Some of her most frequently requested presentations (always customised to your theme) include:
- Good Service is Good Business-7 strategies for Success
- Shift happens-Be more Resilient to Thrive through Change
- Many customers-one team
- Paperclips Don’t Grow on Trees-add value not cost
- Success…Turn Obstacles to Opportunities and keep hope alive
- Resilience-Don’t make mountains out of molehills